[comp.sys.mac] Speaking of upgrades...

isle@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Ken Hancock) (02/09/90)

Someone posted saying that an updater program for AfterDark 1.1
would be coming across the net...haven't seen it yet.

Could whoever was sending it to comp.binaries.mac send it
to info-mac as well?

Thanks --

Ken

--
Ken Hancock '90            | DISCLAIMER: I'm graduating and looking for
Consultant                 |             a job, so I'll stand by my words.

bruce@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Bruce Burkhalter) (02/09/90)

In article <19239@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU> isle@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Ken Hancock) writes:

>Someone posted saying that an updater program for AfterDark 1.1
>would be coming across the net...haven't seen it yet.
>
>Could whoever was sending it to comp.binaries.mac send it
>to info-mac as well?

I don't know what the deal is.  I sent the Updater program to both info-mac
and comp.sys.mac.binaries the same time I posted the message.  I guess they
have a long turnaround time.  I will try to find out what the scoop is.

It is on Compuserve and America Online right now.  Also if you sent your master
disk and $5.00 for postage and handling, we will send you the new version.

Bruce Burkhalter
Berkeley Systems, Inc.