[comp.sys.mac] Easy Envelope+ 1.4c Problems w/ DeskWriter

pff@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Pablo Fernicola) (02/09/90)

I just downloaded EE+, was pretty excited when I read in the manual that
it would print on a DW, but when I try nothing happens.  Sometimes the light
on the DW blinks, indicating I should press the ready button, the envelope
advances but the DW doesn't start to print.
I printed my envelopes from Word 4.0 and it worked okay.

Anybody has any clues?  I couldn't find Andrew Welch's internet address.

Also, is EE+ suppose to "go away" after the printing command?  That seems
annoying if you have to print several envelopes.

Side comment, Andrew Welch comes up with some neat stuff.  Keep it up.

Thanks,
Pablo
--
pff@beach.cis.ufl.edu - Pablo Fernicola - Machine Intelligence Laboratory - UF
		IF YOU CARE ENOUGH TO READ SIGNATURES ...

martya@cpl-mfh.UUCP (Marty Adelman) (02/09/90)

***
*** In article <22184@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU>,
*** pff@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Pablo Fernicola) writes:
***

>I just downloaded EE+, was pretty excited when I read in the manual that
>it would print on a DW, but when I try nothing happens.  Sometimes the light
>on the DW blinks, indicating I should press the ready button, the envelope
>advances but the DW doesn't start to print.

Easy envelope ver 1.5c was released just to fix this problem.  Andrew Welch
I guess purchased a Deskwriter after getting a numberof these complaints
and fixed it.  He said he loves the printer

Marty Adelman, PH.D.                    Phone: (716) 887-4572
Director Computer Systems            Internet: cpl-mfh!martya@acsu.buffalo.edu
Clinical Pharmacokinetics Laboratory     UUCP: !sunybcs!cpl-mfh!martya
State University of New York at Buffalo