[comp.sys.mac] Sun Desk Instructions?

t-jacobs@cs.utah.edu (Tony Jacobs) (02/06/90)

Sun Desk came with no instructions. Would someone care to elaborate?

I presume you need to create the proper icl4 or icl8 icons. Do they have
to be in SunDesk, the application, a SunDesk Icons file, or what?

Tony Jacobs * Center for Engineering Design * U of U * t-jacobs@cs.utah.edu

truesdel@ics.uci.edu (Scott Truesdell) (02/13/90)

t-jacobs@cs.utah.edu (Tony Jacobs) writes:

>Sun Desk came with no instructions. Would someone care to elaborate?

>I presume you need to create the proper icl4 or icl8 icons. Do they have
>to be in SunDesk, the application, a SunDesk Icons file, or what?

I recently posted everything I currently have on SunDesk to
comp.binaries.mac.  Included are docs written by Tom Poston and
included with Frederic's release version 1.0 package as he gave it to
me. I included in my posting a suplimentary document which is more like
a step-by-step cookbook for creating new icl8/ICN# pairs in the SunDesk
Icons file. I also included a 400k+ file of color icons made mostly by
me but also some of Frederic's and Jean-Michel Decombe's.

The docs are in Microsoft Word 4.0 format and are fairly extensive so I
ask not to be requested to repeat them here.

By the way... it is the BEST color icon INIT!

  --scott

DISCLAIMER:  Frederic Miserey is a friend of mine, so of course I like
             his software!

--
Scott Truesdell