[comp.sys.mac] *ucking MacPassword 3.6.1

ngg@bridge2.ESD.3Com.COM (Norman Goodger) (02/15/90)

In article <651@runxtsa.runx.oz.au> clubmac@runxtsa.runx.oz.au (Macintosh Users Group) writes:
>Why in God's name was MacPassword 3.6.1 posted to comp.binaries.mac. Is the
>moderator still Roger Long?  There's nothing more ANNOYING than CrippleWare
>It is a *UCKING OFFENCE TO HUMANITY to waste HUGE NET BANDWIDTH with such
>utter TRASH!
>There is ShareWare, FreeWare and even HappyWare (Gidday J.R.) but why must
>we have to swallow CrippleWare like MacPassword 3.6.1????
>MacPassword 3.6.1 is a bloody ABOMINATION!
>| Jason Haines, Senior Vice-President                                         |

I think that your reaction and language are the abomination, if you want
to express your dislike of "crippleware" thats fine, but I and perhaps
others could do without the lower level of language...there are far
better ways to express dislike without nasty language, its just not
necessary and makes me think less of you and your organization than it
does of MacPassword.

fodder for inews

--
Norm Goodger				SysOp - MacInfo BBS @415-795-8862
3Com Corp.				Co-SysOp FreeSoft RT - GEnie.