[comp.sys.mac] Lauding John Norstad

geoff@pmafire.UUCP (Geoff Allen) (02/16/90)

mustang@spock.UUCP (Neil McNeight) writes:
> Here too!  I love a great programmer who is modest (and free :-)

Maybe, to conserve bandwidth, whoever *doesn't* think John Norstad is
wonderful should post!

We'll assume that the other 500 bizillion readers of comp.sys.mac are
ready to nominate him for President.

:-)

Keep up the good work, John!

--
Geoff Allen                  \  WINCO doesn't believe in Macs,
{uunet|bigtex}!pmafire!geoff  \  so of course these are my views.

MARCELO@phoenix.princeton.edu (MARCELO) (02/19/90)

In article <1218@pmafire.UUCP> geoff@pmafire.UUCP (Geoff Allen) writes:
> We'll assume that the other 500 bizillion readers of comp.sys.mac are
> ready to nominate him for President.
>
> :-)
>
> Keep up the good work, John!

     .. What about the other FreeWare Virus programs that have been
written for us by numerous other hard working individuals .. We can't
forget them .. As far as the presidency goes I would much rather have John
and Chris and all the others to keep doing thier wonderful work and leave
the politics to the idiots ..

     .. Marcelo ..