[comp.sys.mac] AutoCruse & other "fun" INITs

jinx@portia.Stanford.EDU (Dane Spearing) (02/15/90)

Many thanks to everyone who responded to my query about AutoCruse.
I'm trying to get together a group of such "fun" INITs as an April
Fool's package to "give" to some colleagues of mine.  If anyone has
or knows of any such things, it would be greatly appreciated if you
could send me a message telling me the name, and where I might find it
(or a BinHexed/Stuffed copy, if shareware).  I could then send the
whole package to anyone interested sometime before April 1.
(If you are interested, please don't send me e-mail until around
March 20 - I have a bad habit of deleting "old" messages).
+-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
|Dane Spearing                      | The opinions herein are mine, all   |
|INTERNET: jinx@portia.stanford.edu | mine, and nobody elses.    :p       |
+-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+

wiseman@tellab5.TELLABS.COM (Jeff Wiseman) (02/21/90)

In article <9183@portia.Stanford.EDU> jinx@portia.Stanford.EDU (Dane Spearing) writes:
>Many thanks to everyone who responded to my query about AutoCruse.
>I'm trying to get together a group of such "fun" INITs as an April
>Fool's package to "give" to some colleagues of mine.  If anyone has

(I hope that I don't need an asbestos suit for this posting :-)

I don't think that an April 1 "gift" would be complete without the "Bob" init
or the "Nothing" cdev.

Please hand deliver or at least be present during the "opening" of the gift as
they can be funny for only a given amount of time (I know someone that took a
whole day trying to get rid of "Bob")

--
Jeff Wiseman:	....uunet!tellab5!wiseman OR wiseman@TELLABS.COM