[comp.sys.mac] DMCS files <-> standard MIDI files????

kemp@cod.NOSC.MIL (Stephen P. Kemp) (02/21/90)

In comp.music article <MWILLS.90Feb10183105@x102a.harris-atd.com>
mwills@x102a.harris-atd.com (wills ms 01309) writes:
   ....some stuff deleted....
   >Also, I've seen a lot of DMCS scores from ucsd.edu which are said to
   >have been converted to midi file format from DMCS.....

Question:  if there is software available to convert DMCS files to (or from)
standard MIDI file format, what is it called? and where can I get it? ---
U.S. mail'able if possible (though I could ftp if absolutely necessary...)

I have a Mac Plus with DMCS versions 2.0 and 2.5, and as of version 2.5,
my Opcode sequencer will no longer read DMCS-format files.

Thanks in advance....
Steve Kemp	 	kemp@nosc.mil		(619) 225-8695
	U.S. Mail address:
			Steve Kemp