[comp.sys.mac] Public Folder Status ??

18215MES@MSU.BITNET (02/20/90)

What's the status with the public folder utlility? I thought it
was on sumex-aim, but couldn't find it. I seem to remember
a posting of someone having problems with it. Does anyone
know what it's status is?
Many Thanks!,
mark Sartor, 221 Ag Hall, Mich State U. - (18215mes@msu.bitnet)

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (02/21/90)

In article <20818215MES@MSU> 18215MES@MSU.BITNET writes:
>What's the status with the public folder utlility? I thought it
>was on sumex-aim, but couldn't find it. I seem to remember
>a posting of someone having problems with it. Does anyone
>know what it's status is?

I think Sumex has it but I'm SURE that we have it here because
I have put it available. It's in mac/comm and called
public-folder10.sit
Address below.

--

	----------------Harri Valkama (hv@uwasa.fi)-------------