[comp.sys.mac] Advice wanted on a video card and monitor for IIcx

tripp@maxzilla.encore.com (Keith Tripp) (02/13/90)

My father is considering purchasing a MacIIcx.
Can anyone recommend what video card and monitor
he should purchase with the machine?

  - Keith

Keith Tripp
Encore Computer Corporation
257 Cedar Hill Street          ARPA: tripp@encore.com
Marlborough, MA 01752-3089     UUCP: { bu-cs, decvax, gould}!encore!tripp

Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org (Leo Bores) (02/22/90)

In an article of <12 Feb 90 22:48:42 GMT>, tripp@maxzilla.encore.com (Keith Tripp) writes:

 KT>From: tripp@maxzilla.encore.com (Keith Tripp)
 KT>Date: 12 Feb 90 22:48:42 GMT
 KT>Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac
 KT>
 KT>
 KT>My father is considering purchasing a MacIIcx.
 KT>Can anyone recommend what video card and monitor
 KT>he should purchase with the machine?
 KT>
 KT>  - Keith

I reccomend the RasterOps 264 card and a 13" Magnavox Mac Multisynch monitor.  You'll get 24 bit color for about $1300 by buying at MacLand or other such dealer.

Leo Bores

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!14!Leo.Bores
Internet: Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org