[comp.sys.mac] Different Headers on different

Michael.Burton@p3.f200.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Michael Burton) (02/22/90)

   Alvaro Hui writes:
>Is there a way to put different header on different page with word4.0
>without putting section breaks on every page???
>
>The reason why I don't want to put section break everywhere is that word
>4.0 seems to reset the page number on each section I created with
>section break.

   Choose "Section..." from the Format menu to open the Section dialog
box.  See the little checkbox marked "Restart at 1"?  If there is an "X"
in that box, click in the box to get rid of the "X".  If you normally
don't want Word to restart page numbering in each new section, click
the button marked "Set Default."
   Now you should be able to change headers without messing up page
numbering.

--
Michael Burton via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!200.3!Michael.Burton