[comp.sys.mac] Conner Peripheral 200Mb drive

sorensen@athena.mit.edu (Alma G. Sorensen) (02/26/90)

Anyone have experience with the 3.5" Conner Periph. 200 Mb
disk drive?  I see them advertized in the back of MacWeek for
about $1K, and would like to know if anyone has reliability,
speed, etc., data on them.

Thanks,

Greg Sorensen
sorensen@athena.mit.edu

alex@grian.cps.altadena.ca.us (Alex Pournelle) (02/26/90)

sorensen@athena.mit.edu (Alma G. Sorensen) writes:

>Anyone have experience with the 3.5" Conner Periph. 200 Mb
>disk drive?  I see them advertized in the back of MacWeek for
>about $1K, and would like to know if anyone has reliability,
>speed, etc., data on them.

I, too, would like to know about anyone's experience--especially since
my distributors can't sell me one for love, money, or trade credit!

Or maybe I'm being hasty....   ...Just cuz three dstrs don't have 'em
could just mean I'm not into clean living...

	Curious and with several firm orders for the things,
		Alex