[comp.sys.mac] MacDraw II and Aufs, was Re: Excel 2.2 and Aufs

jness@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU (Joel Ness) (02/27/90)

In article 52638 of comp.sys.mac, davism@llama.cs.vt.edu (Mat Davis)
writes:

>I've also noticed that I can't get MacDraw II to open a file directy from
>an Aufs server ("File is damaged" or "Premature EOF"), but if the file is
>copied to a local disk it's fine.  I tried turning of the semi-automatic
>LF-to-CR conversion in Aufs (NONLXLATE) but that didn't help.
>
>Mat Davis (davism@vtopus.cs.vt.edu)

This works for me. But, I do remember having this problem before and the
solution had something to do with something other than Aufs. Sorry I
can't be more help here. Anybody else?

By the way, I wrote the original message about Excel 2.2 not being able
to read or write from Aufs volumes. Microsoft is sending me 2.2a. We'll
see if it helps.

Joel Ness			       		INTERNET: jness@ub.d.umn.edu
Information Services		        	BITNET:  JNESS@UMNDUL
University of Minnesota, Duluth