[comp.sys.mac] Backdrop and the SE/30

macman@wpi.wpi.edu (Christopher Silverberg) (02/28/90)

My friend has tried without luck to get Backdrop to work with his SE/30.
I have had no trouble with my regular SE... has anyone had experience
using the /30 and Backdrop? Any special considerations or procedures?

- Thanks

== Chris Silverberg, WPI Box 719 ========= BBS Sysop: Main Street U.S.A. =====
== USENET: macman@wpi.wpi.edu ============ 2400 baud - (508) 832-7725 ========
== BITNET: macman@wpi.bitnet ============= Fido: 322/575 - Second Sight BBS ==
== GEnie:  C.Silverberg ================== America Online: Silverberg ========

halam@umnd-cpe-cola.d.umn.edu (haseen alam) (02/28/90)

In article <9194@wpi.wpi.edu> macman@wpi.wpi.edu (Christopher Silverberg) writes:
>My friend has tried without luck to get Backdrop to work with his SE/30.
>I have had no trouble with my regular SE... has anyone had experience
>using the /30 and Backdrop? Any special considerations or procedures?
>
>- Thanks

This will not work.  Because of the new hardware difference, color
QuickDraw and .....  Ask the author for a new version, its long over due.

Haseen.