[comp.sys.mac] Command-Shift-3 on the IIci

mikem@gaudi (Mike Mize) (03/01/90)

   One of the profs here has noticed that when he tries to get a screen
dump using the command-shift-3 combination on his ci.  Has anyone ever
encountered this problem?

|\  /|       |               |    :  Mike Mize

ajauch@ics.uci.edu (Alexander Edwin Jauch) (03/01/90)

In article <9003010108.AA03480@gaudi> mikem@gaudi (Mike Mize) writes:

>   One of the profs here has noticed that when he tries to get a screen
>dump using the command-shift-3 combination on his ci.  Has anyone ever
>encountered this problem?

???????

What problem Mike?

Alex Jauch
ajauch@bonnie.ics.uci.edu

news@calgary.UUCP (Network News Manager) (03/01/90)

From: sharp@cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Maurice Sharp)

In article <9003010108.AA03480@gaudi> mikem@gaudi (Mike Mize) writes:
>   One of the profs here has noticed that when he tries to get a screen

     I assume that it does not work, i.e. no screen dump is made.  I
expect that you have forgotten to set the machine into 1 bit mode.

	maurice
Maurice Sharp MSc. Student
University of Calgary Computer Science Department
2500 University Drive N.W.			      sharp@ksi.cpsc.UCalgary.CA
Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4	                   ...!alberta!calgary!sharp