[net.wanted] BITNET address wanted

malvezzi@harvard.ARPA (Andrea Malvezzi) (04/25/85)

I am looking for the bitnet address of a friend in Aachen. I know his login
name and also the approximate form of his bitnet address (DJUFK11A?). Please
send me any information or bitnet map of Germany. Many thanks

Marco Malvezzi
Harvard University

ARPA-NET:       malvezzi@harvard.arpa
BITNET:         MALVEZZI@HARVUNXH.BITNET
UUCP:           {seismo,harpo,ihnp4,linus,allegra,ut-sally}!harvard!malvezzi
--

guy@sdcc12.UUCP (Guy A. Lewis) (05/02/85)

In article <76@harvard.ARPA>, malvezzi@harvard.ARPA (Andrea Malvezzi) writes:

> I am looking for the bitnet address of a friend in Aachen. I know his login
> name and also the approximate form of his bitnet address (DJUFK11A?). Please
> send me any information or bitnet map of Germany. Many thanks
>

> Marco Malvezzi
> Harvard University

   Try this:

   Nodename	University Name		Operating System	Type
 DJUKFA11	KFA Juelich - ZAM	    VM/SP	      Full Node

			Hope this helps,
			     Guy.

--
	ihnp4	\