[comp.sys.mac] Microphone and Fullwrite

ira@iear.arts.rpi.edu (Ira Lee) (03/05/90)

Anyone else having troulbe running fullwrite pro 1.1 with Microphone II
v3.0?
The new Microphone II seems to crash with a lot of other applications.

bye
Ira Lee
iradx7@pawl.rpi.edu			ira@iear.arts.rpi.edu
(518) 276-IRAS				(718) 279-4814

svc@well.sf.ca.us (Leonard Rosenthol) (03/07/90)

In article <*W|#S5%@rpi.edu> ira@iear.arts.rpi.edu (Ira Lee) writes:
>Anyone else having troulbe running fullwrite pro 1.1 with Microphone II
>v3.0?
>The new Microphone II seems to crash with a lot of other applications.

Ira,
	Could you please give us some more information here??  I would like
to help you with your problem, but you give me no real information to go on
and as I have sitting here typing this in MPII with FWP (1.1) in the background
I would like to get more info about your problems.
	Feel free to post, EMail or call our tech support line at (415) 644-1325

Leonard Rosenthol        |  GEnie : MACgician
Lazerware, inc.          |  MacNet: MACgician
UUCP: svc@well.UUCP      |  ALink : D0025

randy@polecat.llnl.gov (Randy Futor) (03/07/90)

In article <*W|#S5%@rpi.edu> ira@iear.arts.rpi.edu (Ira Lee) writes:
>Anyone else having trouble running fullwrite pro 1.1 with Microphone II v3.0?
>The new Microphone II seems to crash with a lot of other applications.

After reading this, I went off & tried my best to get either app to crash on
my ci ( 8meg, 6.0.4, shitwad of inits/cdevs ) -- they weren't interested in
my experiment.  Both apps just kept on doing what I asked of them, not getting
in one another's way at all.

I'm not in a position to say that neither of these programs is at the heart
of your problem, but I personally don't believe that that's the case.

 -- just 2 of my fave apps -- randy@polecat.llnl.gov