[comp.sys.mac] Microsoft word 4: which version?

spee@qmfl.jrdc.go.jp (Paul SPEE) (03/05/90)

Today we received Microsoft word version 4.00 dated April 10th, 1989.
Is this latest version? If not, which version is the lastest version
and what am I missing?

Thanks, Paul Spee

blessing@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (03/06/90)

In the April MacWorld or MacUser, there's an announcement of release
4.00a (I think...) of MS Word.  This is supposed to fix a problem
involving the updating of PICTs in documents.

Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org (Leo Bores) (03/07/90)

In an article of <5 Mar 90 08:37:23 GMT>, spee@qmfl.jrdc.go.jp (Paul SPEE)
writes:

 PS>Today we received Microsoft word version 4.00 dated April 10th, 1989.
 PS>Is this latest version? If not, which version is the lastest version
 PS>and what am I missing?

Yes. Nothing.

Leo Bores

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!14!Leo.Bores
Internet: Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org