[comp.sys.mac] Mailing Labels on Mac SE

thanatos@pro-graphics.cts.com (Steve Godun) (03/09/90)

There is a public domain program available called "LaserLabel". It's pretty
good, although it's a bit "iffy" when running on a Mac II ("iffy" as in
sometimes it runs, sometimes it won't, sometimes it'll crash the machine).

Basically it takes a straight ASCII file of labels, breaks it up into fields
(separated by tabs in the ASCII file) and prints them on Avery labels (33 to a
sheet). Of course, this only works with laser printers...I don't recall you
saying if it was for laser or not. Oh well...Hope I helped...

If you go looking for this program, complete docs are included with it.
                                              -Steve

 ProLine: thanatos@pro-graphics
    UUCP: ...crash!pro-graphics!thanatos
ARPA/DDN: pro-graphics!thanatos@nosc.mil