[comp.sys.mac] Band Calculation Programs

brooks@sierra.Stanford.EDU (Michael B. Brooks) (03/10/90)

From: garp@isy.liu.se (Johan Garpendahl)

>Subject: Wanted: energy band calculation program for Mac

>A collegue of mine wanted me to post this:

>>	I'm interested in a program, suitable for a MacIntosh IIcx,
>>	that performs simple energy band calculations (for example
>>	using the Kronig-Penney model).

>Reply by mail to me.

>Johan Garpendahl                   | Email: garp@isy.liu.se
>Linkoping University               | Phone: #46 - 13 - 28 13 24
>Dept. of Electrical Engineering    | These opinions and/or questions are not
>S-581 83  LINKOPING                | necessarily my own, they might be asked on

Actually I have some interest in this as well.  I can use anything that will
run on a SUN with BSD4.2 Unix, a VAX with VMS,  a MacIIcx (as above), or
even an IBM (heavens!).  Is there anyone who has such a program?
(email is fine, thanks).

Mike Brooks/Stanford Electronics Labs (solid state)/SU
brooks@sierra.stanford.edu///phone:(415)-725-0400