[comp.sys.mac] Upside-Down 'e' in Word

allenb@thor.sgi.com (Allen Buchinski) (03/08/90)

I want to insert upside-down 'e's in a Word document -- like
you'd see in a dictionary. Does anyone have an easy way to
do this?  Thanks.

allenb@thor.sgi.com (Allen Buchinski) (03/10/90)

>I want to insert upside-down 'e's in a Word document -- like
>you'd see in a dictionary. Does anyone have an easy way to
>do this?  Thanks.

A slight correction... the best way to respond would be mailing info
directly to me at allenb@sgi.com

Allen Buchinski
Silicon Graphics, Inc., Mountain View, CA
allenb@sgi.com

Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org (Leo Bores) (03/13/90)

In an article of <8 Mar 90 00:00:00 GMT>, allenb@thor.sgi.com (Allen Buchinski)
writes:

 AB>I want to insert upside-down 'e's in a Word document -- like
 AB>you'd see in a dictionary. Does anyone have an easy way to
 AB>do this?  Thanks.

Convert the "e" to a graphic, invert it in Canvas, put it back into WORD and
assign it as a glossary item.

Leo Bores

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!14!Leo.Bores
Internet: Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org