[comp.sys.mac] I need Binhex 4.0

andrew@ems.Ems.MN.ORG (Andrew C.Esh) (11/14/87)

	I need BinHex 4.0 to limber up those mac.binaries!

Thanks

(Insert cute signature here)

jlhaferman@l_cae05.icaen.uiowa.edu (Jeffrey Lawrence Haferman) (03/02/90)

I've been through this before.  I had a copy of Binhex,
but it appears to have been lost in the shuffle of moving.
Could someone send me some sort of source so I can
get the posted Mac binaries going?  Please don't give
me an ftp method, I can't dial out - yet.

Please mail reply to me if possible.

Thanks.

Jeff Haferman  jlhaferman@icaen.uiowa.edu
University of Iowa
Department of Mechanical Engineering

Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org (Leo Bores) (03/06/90)

In an article of <2 Mar 90 03:34:30 GMT>, jlhaferman@l_cae05.icaen.uiowa.edu
(Jeffrey Lawrence Haferman) writes:

 JL>I've been through this before.  I had a copy of Binhex,
 JL>but it appears to have been lost in the shuffle of moving.
 JL>Could someone send me some sort of source so I can
 JL>get the posted Mac binaries going?  Please don't give
 JL>me an ftp method, I can't dial out - yet.

StuffIt is supoosed to be able to decode BinHex4 files

Leo Bores

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!14!Leo.Bores
Internet: Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org

Zeff.Wheelock@p1.f450.n101.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Zeff Wheelock) (03/14/90)

> In an article of <2 Mar 90 03:34:30 GMT>,
>
> (Jeffrey Lawrence Haferman) writes:
>
>  JL>I've been through this before.  I had a copy of Binhex,
>  JL>but it appears to have been lost in the shuffle of moving.
>  JL>Could someone send me some sort of source so I can
>  JL>get the posted Mac binaries going?  Please don't give
>  JL>me an ftp method, I can't dial out - yet.
>
> StuffIt is supoosed to be able to decode BinHex4 files
>
> Leo Bores

And indeed it does!

Zeff Wheelock

--
Zeff Wheelock via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!101!450.1!Zeff.Wheelock