[comp.sys.mac] VideoWorks II

Rikard.Stenberg@dc.luth.se (Rikard Stenberg) (03/11/90)

I would like some advice if I should upgrade my VideoWorks II to
Macromind Director.... What new features do I get?? Also is there
anyone else that has problems with the cursor in VWII, the clock-
form sometimes never becomes an arrow.

System info: Mac IIci
             8 Mb RAM
             System 6.0.4
             13" coulor monitor

Many thanks in advance!!!

Rikard Stenberg                                  Macintosh expert
Computer Services Centre                Consulatancy and training
University of Lule}
SWEDEN                                       voice: +46 920 91642
email: rikard@dc.luth.se                   timezone: GMT + 1 hour

ce1zzes@prism.gatech.EDU (Eric Sheppard) (03/14/90)

In article <1348@hagbard.dc.luth.se>, Rikard.Stenberg@dc.luth.se (Rikard Stenberg) writes:
> I would like some advice if I should upgrade my VideoWorks II to
> Macromind Director.... What new features do I get?? Also is there
> anyone else that has problems with the cursor in VWII, the clock-
> form sometimes never becomes an arrow.

My question is related, but different:  Where can I find completed pictures?
Surely, there must be a site out there that collects people's Videoworks
movies?

Eric, tinkerer-at-large
--
Eric Sheppard      Georgia Tech    |  "Of course the US Constitution isn't
Atlanta, GA                        | perfect; but it's a lot better than what