[comp.sys.mac] SCSI Kits...

frankc@skat.usc.edu (Frank H. Callaham III) (03/14/90)

Does anyone know where I can get internal scsi kits for macs???  I
don't need formatting software; just brackets, ribbon cables and power
cables.

Thankx,
Frank Callaham
University of Southern California
Microcomputer Support
frankc@skat.usc.edu

lai@Apple.COM (Ed Lai) (03/14/90)

In article <23461@usc.edu> frankc@skat.usc.edu (Frank H. Callaham III) writes:
>Does anyone know where I can get internal scsi kits for macs???  I
>don't need formatting software; just brackets, ribbon cables and power
>cables.

You many want to try
Heart Data Corp
9009 Independence Ave
Canoga Park, CA 91304
(818)998-1691

They have kits with brackets(5.25, 3.5, especially if you want 5.25 Full Height
brackets which is difficult to find elsewhere), ribbon cables and power cables.
They also have formatting software (fairly basic one) even if you don't want
it. They also have external cases. However they are not a retail operation so
they do not accept credit card, you need to do it by COD or send in a check.

/* Disclaimer: All statments and opinions expressed are my own */
/* Edmund K. Lai                                               */
/* Apple Computer, MS77-E                                      */
/* 20525 Mariani Ave,                                          */
/* Cupertino, CA 95014                                         */
/* (408)974-6272                                               */
zW@h9cOi