[comp.sys.mac] Bookends and Endnotes

roskill@cs.umass.edu (03/13/90)

Hello again,

I've seen a lot of discussion about the two products Bookends
and Endnotes.  Does anyone have phone numbers for the companies
that make these products?  I've looked everywhere and can't
seem to find them!

Thanks in advance,

Damian
|----------------------------------------------------------------|
|"Party For Your Right To Fight"  |  "Welcome to the Terrordome!"|
| Damian Roskill                  |                              |
| Roskill@cs.umass.edu            |                              |
|----------------------------------------------------------------|

nilesinc@well.sf.ca.us (Avi Rappoport) (03/15/90)

In article <11394@dime.cs.umass.edu> roskill@cs.umass.edu writes:
>I've seen a lot of discussion about the two products Bookends
>and Endnotes.  Does anyone have phone numbers for the companies
>that make these products?  I've looked everywhere and can't
>seem to find them!

Niles & Associates makes EndNote (also available at many University
bookstores and some mail-order houses).

Phone Number: (415) 655-6666, Fax Number: (415) 649-8179

My .sig is coming through, right?
--
--  Help me justify my online bills: ask me EndNote questions, please!  --
Avi Rappoport                               2000 Hearst, Berkeley, CA 94709