[comp.sys.mac] I have a need for TeX

ccw@nvuxr.UUCP (christopher wood) (03/15/90)

I have recently come into need for a means of editing and printing (to a
LaserWriter) a TeX formatted file.  I recall discussion of
commercial/shareware/PD TeX programs out there.  Could someone e-mail or
post a quick summary of what the choices are?

Thanks in advance,

--
Chris Wood     Bellcore     ...!bellcore!nvuxr!ccw
                         or nvuxr!ccw@bellcore.bellcore.com

hv@uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (03/15/90)

In article <1580@nvuxr.UUCP> ccw@nvuxr.UUCP (christopher wood) writes:
>I have recently come into need for a means of editing and printing (to a
>LaserWriter) a TeX formatted file.  I recall discussion of
>commercial/shareware/PD TeX programs out there.  Could someone e-mail or
>post a quick summary of what the choices are?

You can find OzTeX (PD) v1.2 here in Vaasa, Finland but it is BIG.
It's in mac/tex
Address in sig.
--
	----------------Harri Valkama (hv@uwasa.fi)-------------