[comp.sys.mac] SID Parts

roderis@prism.CS.ORST.EDU (Stephen Charles Roderick) (03/04/90)

	Concerning the SID project:

	I am having trouble locating the 1.558 Mhz Ceramic resonator.
    Also Jameco has a minimum order of $25.00 which makes it hard to
    buy a small parts order from them. Does anybody know of one source for
    all of the parts necessary?

    Steve Roderick
    roderis@prism.cs.orst.edu

blessing@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (03/15/90)

In addition, I was wondering if anyone has any clue as to how to get a hold
of the I/C needed that is made by Texas Instruments.  Digi-Key doesn't offer
it and the parts list doesn't list a number to call for it.  Thanks...

roderis@prism.cs.orst.edu (Stephen Charles Roderick) (03/16/90)

In article <18000045@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> blessing@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>In addition, I was wondering if anyone has any clue as to how to get a hold
>of the I/C needed that is made by Texas Instruments.  Digi-Key doesn't offer
>it and the parts list doesn't list a number to call for it.  Thanks...

The TI Part TL064CN can be purchased through Jameco. Don't forget the
$20 minimum order!

	Steve

Stephen C. Roderick IV
roderis@prism.cs.orst.edu