[comp.sys.mac] HP DeskWriter Cable?

jcocon%hazel.cs.clemson.edu@hubcap.clemson.edu (James C. O'Connor III, 2841) (03/15/90)

I am getting a HP DeskWriter.  YEAH!  I need a cable to fit it.  Does
anyone out there with one know what it is?  Can I use a modem cable?
Jim

bh11+@andrew.cmu.edu (Braddock John Hathaway) (03/15/90)

Jim:

The DeskWriter uses a normal imagewriter cable.

--Brad

robertt@hpvcfs1.HP.COM (Bob Taylor) (03/16/90)

The DeskWriter uses a standard Apple peripheral-8 cable - the same one
you use to connect to an ImageWriter.  You should be able to get one
at just about any Mac-compatible computer store.

Bob Taylor

Hewlett-Packard
Vancouver Division

/* these comments are mine and are not necessarily those of my employer */

MARCELO@phoenix.princeton.edu (MARCELO) (03/17/90)

In article <8386@hubcap.clemson.edu>
2841) writes:
> I am getting a HP DeskWriter.  YEAH!  I need a cable to fit it.  Does
> anyone out there with one know what it is?  Can I use a modem cable?
> Jim

The cable you need is a Mac to Image II ..

     .. Marcelo ..

jcocon%hazel.cs.clemson.edu@hubcap.clemson.edu (James C. O'Connor III, 2841) (03/17/90)

From article <14599@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>, by MARCELO@phoenix.princeton.edu (MARCELO):
-
- The cable you need is a Mac to Image II ..
-
-      .. Marcelo ..
Thanks to all who helped me out.
Jim