[comp.sys.mac] Comments requested on: MAYA/bu

Adam.Frix@p2.f200.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Adam Frix) (03/17/90)

About Maya Computer Company in Waitsfield, Vermont,
gft_robert@gsbacd.uchicago.edu writes:

> a) Has anyone had any dealings with MAYA?  Good or bad?  How is their
> used stuff (it has a 1 year parts/labor warranty, BTW).  How 'bout
> repairs.

Yes, I've had dealings with Maya.  GREAT company, FANTASTIC people.
Dedicated to their customers, absolutely.  My used Apple external 800K
works flawlessly, and the price was unbeatable.  Repairs, I can't help
you--I hope not to be able to, actually, but I know that's
unrealistic, so I'll tell you that when my Plus goes hooey, they're
the folks I'm sending it to.  If you talk to Jahan, tell him Adam from
Columbus sez hey.

--Adam--

--
Adam Frix via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!200.2!Adam.Frix