[comp.sys.mac] Need answers to Grammatik mac contest

MEK106@psuvm.psu.edu (03/15/90)

A few weeks ago, there was some interest in finding the answers to the
Grammatik Mac contest.  I was wondering if I had missed any follow-ups.
If so, could someone please post them again or Email them to me.
Thanks in advance.

                                     IZZY
                                     MEK106@psuvm.psu.edu

xpress@jessica.Stanford.EDU (Brad Hochberg) (03/17/90)

In article <90073.183355MEK106@psuvm.psu.edu> MEK106@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
>A few weeks ago, there was some interest in finding the answers to the
>Grammatik Mac contest.  I was wondering if I had missed any follow-ups.
>If so, could someone please post them again or Email them to me.
>Thanks in advance.
>
>                                     IZZY
>                                     MEK106@psuvm.psu.edu

Could someone please e-mail me the answer also?

Thanks.

--Brad

|  Brad Hochberg                   |  xpress@jessica.Stanford.edu            |
|  Academic Information Resources  |  These are my opinions and are not      |
|  Stanford University             |  necessarily those of my employeer      |

|  Brad Hochberg                   |  xpress@jessica.Stanford.edu            |
|  Academic Information Resources  |  These are my opinions and are not      |

Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com (03/19/90)

Me too!
Internet: Justin_Randall_Padawer@cup.portal.com