[comp.sys.mac] PCPC MacBottoms?

fivey@ducvax.auburn.edu (IVEY_FRANK) (03/09/90)

What's the word on PCPC MacBottoms?  Are they still as good as MacUser onc
said they were?  Are they still as quiet?  Are they reliable and how's PCPC
customer service and support?

Frank Ivey

Bitnet:   fivey@auducvax.bitnet
Internet: fivey@ducvax.auburn.edu

arie@dip.eecs.umich.edu (Arie Covrigaru) (03/19/90)

In article <5123@emory.mathcs.emory.edu> fivey@ducvax.auburn.edu writes:
>What's the word on PCPC MacBottoms?  Are they still as good as MacUser onc
>said they were?  Are they still as quiet?  Are they reliable and how's PCPC
>customer service and support?
>

>Frank Ivey
>
>Bitnet:   fivey@auducvax.bitnet
>Internet: fivey@ducvax.auburn.edu

Customer service?  They have never heard of such a thing.  I have a 45MB
under warranty returned to them last September (yes, September 1989) and
still haven't heard from them.  Yes, I did try to call many times and
most times never got past the secretaries.  Except for one time, never
got them to return my calls.  So much for customer service.

Arie Covrigaru                     |    Internet: arie@eecs.umich.edu
University of Michigan AI Lab      |    1101 Beal Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48109