[comp.sys.mac] Interesting new APDA products for Mac fans

mithomas@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Michael Thomas Niehaus) (03/18/90)

These three items are on the APDA price list dated March 15 (or was it March
16?).  If anyone knows what these look like, let us know.  Otherwise, I guess
we have to wait for the next catalog from APDA.

  APPLE APPEAL
  P0107LL/A     Apple Mouse Pad                                        9.00
  P0108LL/A     Apple Mug                                              7.00
  P0106LL/A     Apple Tee Shirt                                       12.00

-Michael

--
Michael Niehaus        UUCP: <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!mithomas
Apple Student Rep      ARPA:  mithomas@bsu-cs.bsu.edu

dorner@pequod.cso.uiuc.edu (Steve Dorner) (03/21/90)

In article <10941@bsu-cs.bsu.edu> mithomas@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Michael Thomas Niehaus) writes:
>These three items are on the APDA price list dated March 15 (or was it March
>16?).  If anyone knows what these look like, let us know.
>  P0107LL/A     Apple Mouse Pad                                        9.00

I received a mouse pad for free from Apple for sending the product registration
card from my SE/30.  I dunno if this is the same thing or not; if so:

It's a "smaller" one, about 6" x 8".
It's 1/8" of rubber, topped with 1/16" or so of something teflon-ish.
It's Apple grey.
It has the word "Apple" written on it in 5" black letters, maybe Garamond.
It's kinda nice.

(It's also at home, so I may be wrong on some of the details.)

Steve
Internet: s-dorner@uiuc.edu  UUCP: {convex,uunet}!uiucuxc!dorner