Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 17:06:46 PST
From: PUGH@ccc.nmfecc.gov
Subject: Netter's Hunan Dinner @ MacWorld!

I only have received 7 responses indicating a desire to attend the Netter's
Dinner at the Hunan during MacWorld (April 11-13, 1990).  I know there are
more people out there who wish to attend.  You can ask just about anyone how
good it is.

The current votes indicate a preference for Wednesday.  We will be performing
it banquet style again this year meaning a one-price eat-until-you-burst type
event.  Bring a sweatband.  This event will also feature a lot of high tech
computer discussion so be prepared.  Many of your favorite authors will be
there.  This is a classic schmoozing event.

Several years ago we had upwards of 60 people, but I attribute a lot of that
to Jeff "The Human Gateway" Shulman who has burned out completely on that
scene and is no longer echoing this plea to DELPHI.  Could someone please
volunteer to be that Gateway for this event?  I know there are a large bunch
of people there who know how to eat hot and spicy food and go to MacWorld.  We
could also use a cross post to USENET as I am stuck on the Internet.
Usenetters can generally get to me although I often have trouble getting back.

Pass the word on.  I have to reserve the room within a week!

Jon

   N         L                  pugh@ccc.nmfecc.gov
    M    A    L   National Magnetic Fusion Energy Computer Center
     F    T    N      Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
      E         L                PO Box 5509 L-561
       C                    Livermore, California 94550
        C                         (415) 423-4239

Barry Eynon
barry@playfair.stanford.edu