[comp.sys.mac] Net dinner at Macworld - forwarded invitation

meldal@bach.Stanford.EDU (Sigurd Meldal) (03/22/90)

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 90 17:06:46 PST
From: PUGH@ccc.nmfecc.gov
Subject: Netter's Hunan Dinner @ MacWorld!

I only have received 7 responses indicating a desire to attend the
Netter's Dinner at the Hunan during MacWorld (April 11-13, 1990).  I
know there are more people out there who wish to attend.  You can ask
just about anyone how good it is.

The current votes indicate a preference for Wednesday.  We will be
performing it banquet style again this year meaning a one-price
eat-until-you-burst type event.  Bring a sweatband.  This event will
also feature a lot of high tech computer discussion so be prepared.
Many of your favorite authors will be there.  This is a classic
schmoozing event.

Several years ago we had upwards of 60 people, but I attribute a lot
of that to Jeff "The Human Gateway" Shulman who has burned out
completely on that scene and is no longer echoing this plea to DELPHI.
Could someone please volunteer to be that Gateway for this event?  I
know there are a large bunch of people there who know how to eat hot
and spicy food and go to MacWorld.  We could also use a cross post to
USENET as I am stuck on the Internet.  Usenetters can generally get to
me although I often have trouble getting back.

Pass the word on.  I have to reserve the room within a week!

Jon

   N         L                  pugh@ccc.nmfecc.gov
    M    A    L   National Magnetic Fusion Energy Computer Center
     F    T    N      Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
      E         L                PO Box 5509 L-561
       C                    Livermore, California 94550
        C                         (415) 423-4239