[comp.sys.mac] MacAppleZoom

meuchen@grad2.cis.upenn.edu (Paul Eric Menchen) (03/25/90)

Someone posted a fix to this program which enables all the pixels to
be visible (or cut down the number to allow this). I kept hitting "m"
and now its gone.  Can someone mail me the post?

Thanks in advance.

Paul Eric Menchen
meuchen@grad1.cis.upenn.edu
meuchen@eniac.seas.upenn.edu

dce@smsc.sony.com (David Elliott) (03/25/90)

In article <22146@netnews.upenn.edu> meuchen@grad1.cis.upenn.edu (Paul Eric Menchen) writes:
>Someone posted a fix to this program which enables all the pixels to
>be visible (or cut down the number to allow this). I kept hitting "m"
>and now its gone.  Can someone mail me the post?

I just got version 1.2, which fixes this problem and a few others.

It still doesn't work with multiple cards or with cards other than
the "Toby" board (you can tell which type you have by using the MacEnvy
cdev).

I will send this to c.b.m tomorrow, and will post an anonymous ftp
address for it as well.

--
David Elliott
dce@smsc.sony.com | ...!{uunet,mips}!sonyusa!dce