[comp.sys.mac] 6.0.5 and SimCity

tarr-michael@CS.Yale.EDU (michael tarr) (03/26/90)

I know this might seem trivial to some, but SimCity Deluxe (Color
Version) does not seem to run under 6.0.5 Any comments, solutions, or
similar experiences?

tarr@cs.yale.edu

paulm@nikhefk.UUCP (Paul Molenaar) (03/27/90)

In article <20251@cs.yale.edu> tarr-michael@CS.Yale.EDU (michael tarr) writes:

>I know this might seem trivial to some, but SimCity Deluxe (Color
>Version) does not seem to run under 6.0.5 Any comments, solutions, or
>similar experiences?
>
>tarr@cs.yale.edu

There is no way this could sound trivial to anyone... I think distribution
of 6.0.5 should, if this is true, be stopped immediately. We're talking
major breakdown here!!

:-) :-) :-)

        Paul Molenaar

	"Just checking the walls"
		- Basil Fawlty -
--
        Paul Molenaar

	"Just checking the walls"
		- Basil Fawlty -

tarr-michael@CS.YALE.EDU (michael tarr) (03/27/90)

Turns out it is 32 bit quickdraw which causes simcity to break.
Seems like game writers could check their environment more carefully...

Tarr@cs.yale.edu