[comp.sys.mac] ram simm disk was

leburg@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Brian Pierson) (03/27/90)

Terry,

	Check the march 20th MacWeek on page 27, Newer Tech. has
one that takes all sizes of simms. their phone# is 1-800-678-3726.

mdc@spt.entity.com (Marty Connor) (03/28/90)

In a recent article Brian Pierson writes:

>Terry, Check the march 20th MacWeek on page 27, Newer Tech. has
>one that takes all sizes of simms. their phone# is 1-800-678-3726.

Thanks for the pointer.  I called the company, and it comes with two
1meg simms at an end-user price of around $1795 for an internal drive.
The person I spoke to said $3300 for the external with battery backup.
The unit has 16 slots, and you can put anything size simm you can get
your hands on in it (.25mb, 1mb, 4mb).  Should be released end of
april, and will be at MacWorld SF.

A little pricey for me, but hope it helps someone out there.  Nice
idea, if I had the crisp.

Marty

--
Marty Connor, Marty's Computer Workshop,  "Specializing in Macintosh Training"
126 Inman Street, Cambridge, MA 02139; (617) 491-6935