[comp.sys.mac] FTP to apple.com

roskill@cs.umass.edu (03/28/90)

Howdy,

I've been noticing that people are able to FTP to apple.com.
Could someone send me the FTP site number?  Does it have anonymous
login or does it require a password?

Thanks in advance,

Damian
|----------------------------------------------------------------|
|"Party For Your Right To Fight"  |  "Welcome to the Terrordome!"|
| Damian Roskill                  |                              |
| Roskill@cs.umass.edu            |                              |
|----------------------------------------------------------------|

rcfische@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Raymond C. Fischer) (03/28/90)

In article <12073@dime.cs.umass.edu> roskill@cs.umass.edu writes:
>I've been noticing that people are able to FTP to apple.com.
>Could someone send me the FTP site number?  Does it have anonymous
>login or does it require a password?

Apple's ftp server is called apple.apple.com and is at 130.43.2.2
Files are available via anonymous ftp.  Available are tech notes,
the tech note hypercard stack, system 6.0.5, and sample codes.

Ray Fischer
rcfische@polyslo.calpoly.edu