[comp.sys.mac] What is address/phone # for Chip Merchant?

peter@aucs.uucp (Peter Steele) (03/28/90)

What is the address and/or telephone number for Chip Merchant? I can't
seem to find them in any magazines we have. Are there any other
companies out there with better prices than Chip Merchant? The last
I'd seen, they were the lowest. Thanks in advance.

--
Peter Steele, Microcomputer Applications Analyst
Acadia University, Wolfville, NS, Canada B0P1X0 (902)542-2201x121

Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org (Leo Bores) (03/29/90)

In an article of <27 Mar 90 21:02:14 GMT>, peter@aucs.uucp (Peter Steele)
writes:

 PS>What is the address and/or telephone number for Chip Merchant? I can't
 PS>seem to find them in any magazines we have. Are there any other
 PS>companies out there with better prices than Chip Merchant? The last
 PS>I'd seen, they were the lowest. Thanks in advance.

1-800-426-6375
1-619-268-4774

Leo Bores

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!asuvax!stjhmc!14!Leo.Bores
Internet: Leo.Bores@f14.n114.z1.fidonet.org