[comp.sys.mac] Wanted: PD Mac Spreadsheet

robison@m.cs.uiuc.edu (03/29/90)

I'm looking for a public-domain spreadsheet for the Mac.
Does such exist and from where can I get it?

Arch D. Robison

UUCP: {pur-ee,convex}!uiucdcs!robison
Internet: robison@CS.UIUC.EDU

bmug@garnet.berkeley.edu (BMUG) (03/29/90)

In article <8400240@m.cs.uiuc.edu> robison@m.cs.uiuc.edu writes:

>I'm looking for a public-domain spreadsheet for the Mac.
>Does such exist and from where can I get it?

BiPlane is a pretty good spreadsheet, and it's shareware.  It can
be obtained from BMUG, and probably from numerous ftp sites around
the country.

John Heckendorn
                                                             /\
BMUG                      ARPA: bmug@garnet.berkeley.EDU    A__A
1442A Walnut St., #62     BITNET: bmug@ucbgarne             |()|
Berkeley, CA  94709       Phone: (415) 549-2684             |  |

Adam.Frix@p2.f200.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Adam Frix) (04/09/90)

In a message of 03/29/90, robison@CS.UIUC.EDU (Arch D. Robison) wrote -

>I'm looking for a public-domain spreadsheet for the Mac.
>Does such exist and from where can I get it?

There's one called BiPlane, and it's available on the commercial services
for sure.  It's both an application (supports 1000 x 1000 cells) and a DA
(with 256 x 256 cells), and the DA can open the documents created with
the app.  It's pretty old, couple of years maybe, and is on version 1.02
I think.  Check it out.  It's shareware, not PD, but looks pretty good
nonetheless.

--Adam--

--
Adam Frix via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!200.2!Adam.Frix