[comp.sys.mac] say it aint so chuq

gordon@cs.exeter.ac.uk (Gordon Byron) (04/06/90)

while it must be irritating to get juvenile flames for obviously
well-intentioned gratuitous help please remember the "relativeley"
silent majority who sincerely appreciate your contribution

take care but care

erd@lear.cs.duke.edu (Ed Darken) (04/09/90)

In article <GORDON.90Apr6125251@exsc.cs.exeter.ac.uk> gordon@cs.exeter.ac.uk (Gordon Byron) writes:
>while it must be irritating to get juvenile flames for obviously
>well-intentioned gratuitous help please remember the "relativeley"
>silent majority who sincerely appreciate your contribution
>
>take care but care

Hear, hear. Thanks, Chuq. Of the few news articles I have time to
read every day, yours have been among the most worthwhile. It's
too bad to hear that there's going to be a little less wheat to
cull from the chaff.

				Ed Darken
				erd@cs.duke.edu