[comp.sys.mac] Goodbye to "Goodbye Chuq"

kearns@cs.columbia.edu (Steve Kearns) (04/09/90)

Am I the only one who is sick of this little love-fest for Chuq?
It is making me up-chuq.
And before you chuqqle at that pun, chuq out this one.

-steve

isle@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Ken Hancock) (04/10/90)

In article <1990Apr9.140516.8093@cs.columbia.edu> kearns@cs.columbia.edu (Steve Kearns) writes:
>Am I the only one who is sick of this little love-fest for Chuq?
>It is making me up-chuq.
>And before you chuqqle at that pun, chuq out this one.
>
>-steve

I wouldn't use sick, but posting isn't really the proper format
to show your appreciation.  Chuq knows that I appreciate his work,
for I've mailed him a number of times to say so.

Instead of increasing the bandwidth of c.s.m., why not just send
a letter to Chuq?  He'll still appreciate it even though it's not
being sent to thousands of machines worldwide.

Ken

--
Ken Hancock '90            | DISCLAIMER: I'm graduating and looking for
Consultant                 |             a job, so I'll stand by my words.

jimvons@ashtate (Jim von Schmacht) (04/10/90)

Steve -
	When you've been on the net and've been a major contributor for a LONG
	time, you have a tendancy to develop many friends/fans on a net thats
	world wide.  Call it an anti-flame against the NETWITS who are
	promulgating the current flame war.  If you can't say it in a controlled
	reasoned fashion, why bother inundating us with le garbage, I always
	say....
	Oops...I'm late for a date at Chuq-E-Cheese.....(sorry chuq...)

--
Jim von Schmacht    Senior Member, Project Test Staff    Ashton Tate Corporation
Disclaimer: Standard Issue