[comp.sys.mac] Grep PageMaker files?

skyer@quantime.co.uk (Susannah Skyer) (04/06/90)

Does anyone know of a grep-type utility which can look through the text
of a bunch of PageMaker files? Better yet, can anyone send me a utility
like this? (No ftp access at our site)

Thanks!
Susannah

baumgart@esquire.dpw.com (Steve Baumgarten) (04/12/90)

In article <460@qtlon.quantime.co.uk>, skyer@quantime (Susannah Skyer) writes:
>Does anyone know of a grep-type utility which can look through the text
>of a bunch of PageMaker files? Better yet, can anyone send me a utility
>like this? (No ftp access at our site)

Try GOfer (which you can get free if you buy or upgrade to the latest
version of DiskTop, v4.0).  It's also available separately, but it
costs the same as DiskTop, so you might as well get both.

Both are excellent, extremely useful DAs.

--
   Steve Baumgarten             | "New York... when civilization falls apart,
   Davis Polk & Wardwell        |  remember, we were way ahead of you."