[comp.sys.mac] Tabbynet??

mec@cbnewsj.ATT.COM (michael.e.connick) (04/09/90)

In article <9004061839.AA20306@thunder.LakeheadU.Ca> delingma@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA writes:

> Question for the net:I have picked up a copy of FBBS from the sumex archives,
> and have been testing it out. I am interested  in the fact that it can access
> FidoNet, but the manual that dcame with the demo said that to do so, you need
> a commercial program called TABBYNET?? Does anyone know where this can be b
> bought? Or how much it costs?

Tabby costs $80 and can be ordered from:

ME Connick & Company
PO Box 307
Bradley Beach, NJ 07720

Please include your payment in US funds drawn on a US bank with your
order. Thanks!

BTW, Tabby will also work with Mansion, WWIV-Mac, Hermes, and Second
Sight(RRH) Mac BBS programs. The authors of Telefinder and NovaLink are
also working on making their BBS's compatible with Tabby.

Michael Connick    mec@mtfmi.ATT.COM    201-957-3057
AT&T Bell Labs     MT 3F-113	        (Dept. 79151)

rterry@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Ray Terry) (04/10/90)

>but the manual that dcame with the demo said that to do so, you need
>a commercial program called TABBYNET?? Does anyone know where this can be b
>bought? Or how much it costs?

Contact ME Connick, PO 307, Bradley Beach, NJ, 07720 or call him at his
BBS on 201-988-0706.  I believe the cost is $80.?.?.

Ray

Ray Terry                            Hewlett Packard Company  /HP4700/M2
GEnie : R.Terry                      CONNECT: Ray
Packet: N6PHJ @ N6IIU.#NOCAL.CA.USA  UUCP   : sun!hpda!hpcupt1!rterry
Domain: rterry%hpda@hplabs.hp.com    SysOp  : MacScience BBS 408-866-4933
UUPC:   sun!vsi1!gsi!macsci!root     CIS    : 71150,735

Adam.Frix@p2.f200.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Adam Frix) (04/12/90)

In a message of 04/06/90, delingma@thunder.lakeheadu.ca (Dan
Lingman) wrote -

>Question for the net - I have picked up a copy of FBBS from the
>sumex archives, and have been testing it out. I am interested  in
>the fact that it can access FidoNet, but the manual that dcame
>with the demo said that to do so, you need a commercial program
>called TABBYNET?? Does anyone know where this can be b bought? Or
>how much it costs?

Tabby is commerical software, costs around $80-$90, and you can get
it from the author Michael Connick.  He can be reached at (201)-
988-0659.  I'd suggest trying to dicker with him on the price, though.
I've heard of deals as low as $30.

--Adam--

--
Adam Frix via cmhGate - Net 226 fido<=>uucp gateway Col, OH
UUCP: ...!osu-cis!n8emr!cmhgate!200.2!Adam.Frix