[comp.sys.mac] Letraset font, graphics, and page-layout applications

story@allegra.att.com (Guy Story) (04/13/90)

Does anyone have experience with Letraset's Studio series of programs,
including DesignStudio, FontStudio, ColorStudio, etc?  Comparisons,
flames, prognostications welcome.

Please send replies to story@allegra.att.com

Thanks.

Guy Story
AT&T Bell Labs
Murray Hill, NJ

casseres@apple.com (David Casseres) (04/14/90)

In article <STORY.90Apr13103736@catfish.allegra.att.com>
story@allegra.att.com (Guy Story) writes:
> Does anyone have experience with Letraset's Studio series of programs,
> including DesignStudio, FontStudio, ColorStudio, etc?  Comparisons,
> flames, prognostications welcome.
>
> Please send replies to story@allegra.att.com

Please post to comp.sys.mac, also -- especially wrt FontStudio.  I hoped
to see it at MacWorld, but the droid who was doing demos for Letraset was
a motormouth who was demoing ColorStudio over and over and I was too tired
to try and outshout him to ask for FontStudio.

David Casseres
     Exclaimer:  Hey!