[comp.sys.mac] GE in friendly takeover of APPLE

dmt@everexn.uucp (Darryl Trujillo) (05/02/90)

allbery@NCoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR) writes:

>As quoted from <5552@okstate.UUCP> by minich@a.cs.okstate.edu (MINICH ROBERT JOHN):
>+---------------
>| From article <31918215MES@MSU>, by 18215MES@MSU.BITNET:
>| | A friend told me he just got the latest Business Week, and there is
>| | an article where there is a rumor of GE in the position of
>| | taking over Apple in a friendly manner...??? Scully apparently
>| | (in the article) would think this ok...!

I find this disturbing.  GE is one of the nation's largest nuclear contractors,
as well as being a heavy polluter.  The Columbia river is the world's most
radioactively polluted river in the world, thanks to these guys.  Yuk.
--
Darryl Trujillo                dmt@everexn.uucp         uunet!everexn!dmt
Sonoma County, Ca., USA        {apple,pacbell,hplabs}!well!fico2!everexn!dmt