[comp.sys.mac] PACK/PACK file?

cs121kq@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (05/04/90)

I recently downloaded a file that had a PACK/PACK creator/type designation.
Unfortunately, neither Stuffit's PackIt routine nor PackIt itself could
recognize this file. Does anyone know where I could FTP a decompressor for
this file? Thanks in advance,
                                --C.J.(cs121kq@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu)

roland@dna.lth.se (Roland Mansson) (05/05/90)

In article <18000063@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> cs121kq@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>I recently downloaded a file that had a PACK/PACK creator/type designation.
>Unfortunately, neither Stuffit's PackIt routine nor PackIt itself could
>recognize this file. Does anyone know where I could FTP a decompressor for
>this file? Thanks in advance,
You probably mean Pack/Pack, which stands for Diamond. A demo version is
available at sumex.