[comp.sys.mac] Passwords and Excel 2.2

johann@herald.usask.ca (James Johannesson) (05/09/90)

From: johann@herald.usask.ca (James Johannesson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac
Subject: Passwords in EXCEL 2.2
Expires:

  I have a spreadsheet which I placed a password on in EXCEL Version 2.2
using Excel's File Save As command and placed in a password. Unfortunately,
now I can't remember what I set the silly thing to... Is there any utility
or known way of breaking into an Excel worksheet if I forgot my password?

(I know... I kinda doubt it myself.. but hey... we all are computer hackers
at heart :-) :-)

James Johannesson                 | Bitnet:  JOHANNESSON@SASK
Consultant                        | Internet: johannesson@herald.usask.ca
User Support & Training           | UUCP:    herald!johann
Computing Services                | MAIL:  56 Physics
University of Saskatchewan        |        University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, Canada                 |        S7N-0W0
Phone: (306) 966-4838             |