[comp.sys.mac] Does NCSA Telnet support SLIP? also MACTCP

mfi@serc.cis.ufl.edu (Mark Interrante) (06/01/90)

In article <2927@crash.cts.com> alen@crash.cts.com (Alen Shapiro) writes:
>In article <2662E013.149@intercon.com> kdb@macaw.intercon.com (Kurt Baumann) writes:
>>In article <740@bdcvax.UUCP>, joerg@bdcvax.UUCP (Joerg Messer) writes:
>>>
>>>   Does anyone know if there is a version of NCSA Telnet which supports
>>> SLIP connections?
>>>
>>Actually there are two that I know of.  One from Cisco, I don't know how
>>to go about getting that version.  Another product from us.  It isn't the
>>same as NCSA Telnet (which TCP/Connect was) it is called TCP/Connect II,
>>and contains (in its extended version) Telnet (VT241, TN3270, Tek 4014, multiple

DOes anyone know when apple intends to add SLIP support to mactcp?
This would solve a great number of problems.

Mark.

Mark Interrante   		Software Engineering Research Center
mfi@beach.cis.ufl.edu		CIS Department, University of Florida 32611
"Imagine what it would be like if TV actually were good. It would be the end
 of everything we know."  Marvin Minsky