[comp.sys.mac] Cheap Mac Memory SIMMs

b2wild@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (-b2wild-) (06/02/90)

I currently have 32 8-bit memory simms.  Unfortunately, since I own
an IBM clone, I need 16 9-bit memory simms. I thought I could strike
a deal with some Mac folks, since they can use this 8-bit stuff.

The memory I have:
100ns, 8-bit, Motorola, unused (I don't have a mac), manufactured about
3 months ago, Low profile. Works in Mac+, Mac SE, Mac SE/030, Mac II,
Mac IIx, Mac IIcx. (not FX), or so my Mac friends tell me.

Either trade 2-for-1 for 60ns 9-bit Low profile SIMM memory, or $45/each
(or best offer, since I can buy my 9-bits for about $85-$90) Either
piecemeal, or all 32, I don't care.  I just want my '386 IBM clone to
run with a wad of memory in it.

			- email: b2wild@ucscb.ucsc.edu -

ajauch@ics.uci.edu (Alexander Edwin Jauch) (06/05/90)

In <4009@darkstar.ucsc.edu> b2wild@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (-b2wild-) writes:

>I currently have 32 8-bit memory simms.  Unfortunately, since I own
>an IBM clone, I need 16 9-bit memory simms. I thought I could strike
>a deal with some Mac folks, since they can use this 8-bit stuff.

>The memory I have:
>100ns, 8-bit, Motorola, unused (I don't have a mac), manufactured about
>3 months ago, Low profile. Works in Mac+, Mac SE, Mac SE/030, Mac II,
>Mac IIx, Mac IIcx. (not FX), or so my Mac friends tell me.

>Either trade 2-for-1 for 60ns 9-bit Low profile SIMM memory, or $45/each
>(or best offer, since I can buy my 9-bits for about $85-$90) Either
>piecemeal, or all 32, I don't care.  I just want my '386 IBM clone to
>run with a wad of memory in it.

>			- email: b2wild@ucscb.ucsc.edu -

Sorry if I appear a bit thick, but *WHAT BLOODY SIZE*!!!