[comp.sys.mac] Spectral Innovations

sandell@ils.nwu.edu (Greg Sandell) (06/12/90)

I have been hearing of a company called Spectral Innovations
which makes DSP expansion boards for the Macintosh.  Does
anybody know what city this company is located in, or even
better, their address and phone number?  Someone tells me
that MacWorld reviewed the board in a recent issue, but I
can't get ahold of the back issues.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance,
Greg Sandell

* Greg Sandell (sandell@ils.nwu.edu)              Evanston, IL *
* Institute for the Learning Sciences, Northwestern University *

robison@dfsun1.electro.swri.edu (Bob Robison) (06/12/90)

In article <813@anaxagoras.ils.nwu.edu> sandell@ils.nwu.edu (Greg Sandell) writes:
>I have been hearing of a company called Spectral Innovations
>which makes DSP expansion boards for the Macintosh.  Does
>anybody know what city this company is located in, or even

from page 22 - June 1990 issue of Personal Engineering & Instrumentation News:

	Spectral Innovations, Inc.
	4633 Old Ironsides Dr., Suite 450
	Santa Clara, CA 95054
	Phone:(408)727-1314
	FAX:(408)727-1423

The Ad offers a free demo disk for MacDSP.

--
Bob Robison	- Southwest Research Institute, Electromagnetics Div.
robison@dfsun1.electro.swri.edu

samuels@cod.NOSC.MIL (Lawrence J. Samuels) (06/12/90)

In article <813@anaxagoras.ils.nwu.edu>, sandell@ils.nwu.edu (Greg Sandell) writes:
> I have been hearing of a company called Spectral Innovations
> which makes DSP expansion boards for the Macintosh.  Does
> anybody know what city this company is located in, or even
> better, their address and phone number?  Someone tells me
> that MacWorld reviewed the board in a recent issue, but I
> can't get ahold of the back issues.
>
> Greg Sandell

Spectral Innovations
4633 Old Ironides Drive
Suite 450
Santa Clara, CA 95054
(408) 727 - 1314

If you find out where it was reviewed, please let me know. I have one of their
DSP32 boards which I'll be using for computations after I get a handle on the
Mac-only version of my application.

Larry Samuels
samuels@nosc.mil

wass@Apple.COM (Steve Wasserman) (06/13/90)

In article <813@anaxagoras.ils.nwu.edu> sandell@ils.nwu.edu (Greg Sandell) writes:
>I have been hearing of a company called Spectral Innovations
>which makes DSP expansion boards for the Macintosh.  Does
>anybody know what city this company is located in, or even
>better, their address and phone number?

The address I have is:

Spectral Innovations
4633 Old Ironsides Drive, Suite 450